Favorites

04 May, 2014

Another Boring Day

What a boring day! Thank goodness  internet provides the users to do something.
I registered to other social network, aside from Facebook, to try writing an article, but their system is running slow so I decided to just write a post to this blog. When I tend to think I wasted time waiting for their system to work, it really makes me feel so down that my depression sinks in again. Because the thought that I wasted time for things that are not beneficial in some ways, only makes me feel very guilty remembering things in my life that I felt I wasted and felt nonproductive.  

I still remember my teacher in grade school who said  that we need to be productive in everything we do. And, this, is the thing I seemed lack with. 

Living here in the Philippines is very difficult especially if you are unemployed. It's more than one year now since I resigned from my job in the hospital and until now I am still looking for work and seems so hopeless. However, there are some people who want to help me too. And, thank goodness there's one thing I can do for now while waiting for that opportuniy and not  to rush things, and that is to participate online. But, to wait and eventually fails again for another try, is a terrifying thing and will make me unhappy again, and I know that prayers and to be hopeful for the outcome are the best things to do for now.

It seems that you may be curious now about my life, and yes guys, my career life is full of heartaches and frustration after graduation. 

The Mindful Way Through Depression: Freeing Yourself from Chronic Unhappiness (Book & CD)

Lets just say that I'm just one of thousands of registered nurses here in the Philippines who is also unemployed. But, I have a job once as a nurse and decided to quit because of my personal reasons, and that  I will be posting in my succeeding post. And to quit my job back then, somehow makes me feel some regrets but I have to move on. The good thing is that I was able to gain work experience that could be of use when I apply abroad.

I always believe that to work abroad is the only option that I have for now, although I got lots of failed applications, and I think that I need not to share that information to you yet, because I have to make this blog somewhat in order. And, maybe, I'll just tell you again, in my succeeding posts. 


And, yes guys, to know that there are lots of things that may not come to our lives of which are not part of our plan, can be very traumatic in  lots of ways and will make us feel like we go back to zero.

However, one thing is sure as of now, and that is to post regularly to my blog is not a waste as I feel some comfort of telling you guys about my feeling of being so down about my career life, that for me, to have a career will always be the biggest part of my self. 

For now, I am still waiting for this another try abroad in the hope that I'll make it this time.  I believe that to have a decent job is one of the things that I needed to feel satisfaction in life.






No comments:

Post a Comment