Favorites

03 May, 2014

My First Facebook Account

For real! This is the first time I created my Facebook account. Why? It's a must. 


Almost all people has their own account, and I feel like I was left behind by our civilization.

The date is May 4, 2014. The date I created my facebook account. Party! I think it's important to join the social media and could be a good way to communicate to other people accross the globe, especially, strangers.

I had made my facebook account to generate audience for my blog too, so If you happen to read this post you can be my friend too by opening this link: My Facebook Account, you can add me as your friend and then tell me who your friends are.

This is the chance to see how many friends and people who are known to me ever since I roamed here in planet Earth. Do I sound like an alien? Well, forgive me. (LOL)

Well, I am! I think!   

Stay tune for my next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment