Favorites

06 May, 2014

Laundry Soap for Bathing

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7058/6922640683_fcdabae328_s.jpg
Photo Credit: FLickr.com
This is not new. If you cannot afford an P18.OO worth of soap then try detergent bar. 


It's threefold cheaper. It's very common in some communities here in the Philippines and it's very popular for its triple purpose: dish ; body and laundry . It sounds funny, but true. Oh, come on, this is an old story there is.

You can actually select a variety of flavors . Oh, sorry, not flavors but scent . From fruits, flowers and perfumescent. Why am I telling you this? Because... I tried. For real!

I had tried detergent bar to see what will happen. Guess what? My skin was still intact. Amazing, right? Oh, my gosh, I don't know if what I am doing right now is a black propaganda, but I am only trying to present an option, through this post.

On the other hand, it's somewhat noticeable that my skin was quite scaly and silky, though intact.

However, be cautious for some hypersensitivity reaction upon use. There might be some risks for using it, but it's more economical and can be  used all around.


Oh, please don't forget to put lotion after bathing. 

Some Products You May Like:

                                                           p

No comments:

Post a Comment